TYS and R-kioski have agreed on forwarding student apartment keys to TYS customers. Keys are handed over by the R-kioski of Spa Hotel Caribia, Addr. Kongressikuja 1, 20540 Turku https://www.r-kioski.fi/kioskit/turku-kongressikuja-1/
The service is available outside the opening hours of the TYS housing office. R-kioski is open 24/7.
If you wish to collect your keys on evenings or weekends, do the following:
- To collect your key from the R-kioski of Spa Hotel Caribia you must have signed your lease beforehand or electronically. Signing your lease electronically requires Finnish bank indentifiers.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org e-mail address by 12:00 the previous workday at the latest, informing that you wish to collect your keys from the R-kioski of Spa Hotel Caribia outside the office’s opening hours.
- Name your message R-kiosk + your name
- Wait for TYS e-mail answer about collecting the key. It will come latest the picking day 12 a´clock.
- TYS will send your key to the R-kioski of Spa Hotel Caribia from where it can be collected for a fee of 5 Euro.
- The key can be collected from the R-kioski of Spa Hotel Caribia on the day of your choice from 15:00 onwards. If you are unable to collect your key on the day you chose, please contact email@example.com by 12:00 on the same day at the latest.
- The uncollected keys will be returned to TYS and a cancellation fee of 15 Euro will be collected.
- R-kioski requires an official and valid id card, driver’s licence or passport to identify the customer. Only the person who has signed the lease may collect the key from the R-kioski of Spa Hotel Caribia.